I offer consulting services for clients who require occasional advice on their technology needs but have the means to implement and manage it on their own on a daily basis. Hiring a technology consultant might be beneficial in the following situations:
- Working with a contractor before and during construction of a new building or residence so that technology considerations can be discussed and implemented.
- Working with a company’s existing IT personnel to explore new technology solutions they might be unfamiliar with.
- Providing a detailed analysis of a company’s existing technology infrastructure, including network security and any abuse of the corporate network by employees.
- Assisting a company with the hiring of IT staff.
- Analyzing building security protocols, including camera systems, entry control, and alarm systems.
- Recommending other professionals in areas outside of services I provide.
- Offering a second opinion on another consultant’s recommendations.
If the situation involves technology and you need advice, please do not hesitate to contact me for a consulting quote based on your specific needs.